Subject: FAMILY BUSINESS ASSISTANCE (HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL)

From: "PRINCE KUNLE ADISA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:47:29

FROM: Prince Kunle Adisa
Mobile:234 803 3254029
Fax:234 9 2726808
 
Greetings,
 
I know this letter might surprise you because we have not met neither
in person nor by correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you
get to know somebody either in physical or through correspondence. I
got your contact through some discreet inquiry from the chamber of
commerce and industry, you and your organization were revealed as
being quite astute in private entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in
your ability to handle a financial business transaction.

However,I am the first son of his Royal Majesty, Iginawari Nweke
Adisa III  and the traditional ruler of Eleme Province in the oil
area of Rivers State of Nigeria. I am making this contact to you in
respect of US 28,000,000.00 (Twenty eight million United States
Dollars) which I inherited from my late father. This money was
accumulated from royalties paid to my father as compensation by the
oil firms located in our area as a result of oil presence on our land
which hamper agriculture which is our major source of livelihood.
Unfortunately my father died from protracted diabetes. But before his
he called my attention and informed me that he lodged some funds on a
two boxes with a security firm with an open beneficiary status. The
lodgment Security Code Number was also revealed to me, he then
advised me to look for a reliable business partner abroad, who will
assist me in investing the money in a lucrative business as a result
of economic instability in Nigeria.

So this is the main reason why I am contacting you for us to move
this money from the security firm to any country of your choice for
investment purposes.  So I will like you to be the ultimate
beneficiary, so that the funds can be moved in your name and
particulars to any country of your choice where it will be claimed
and invested. Hence my father have had intimated the security firm
personnel that the beneficiary of the Box is his foreign partner
whose particulars will be forwarded to the firm when due.

But I will guide you accordingly. As soon as the fund reaches, I will
then come over to meet you in person, so that we can discuss
physically on Investment entials.Based on this instance I and my
family have unanimously decided to give you 20% of the total money
and annual 5% of the after tax returns on investment for the first
three years. Thereafter, the term shall be varied. 5% for expenses,
which may arise during the transaction, fax and phone bills
inclusive. The balance of 70% you will invest and manage for my
family. I hereby guarantee you that this is not government money, it
is not drug money and it is not money from arms deal. Though you have
to maintain high degree of confidentiality on this matter.

I will give you all proof of deposit and existence of money once
urged and fully satisfied with you capability and honesty. I hope
this will be the beginning of a prosperous relationship between my
family and your family. Nevertheless if you are for any reason not
interest, kindly inform me immediately so that I will look for
another contact.

I required also your private phone and fax numbers for easy
communication.

I am waiting for your quick response through my private phone or fax
Number.

Yours faithfully,

Prince Kunle Adisa (For the Family)